TOEFL Equivalent Test
The TOEFL Equivalent Test focuses on how English is used in an academic setting.
This test assesses the English language listening, structure and written, and reading skills.
Those who may take the TOEFL Equivalent Test include:
- Students entering Indonesian universities and colleges as Master or Doctoral Degree students
- People who are looking to be certified in a particular field
- People who simply want to assess their English language skills in a formal setting
- People entering the Civil Service Exam
- People who are preparing to take TOEFL® ETS Test or TOEFL® ITP.
Duration: 110 minutes (including listening, structure and written, and reading test)